Sábado, 2018-11-17, 6:55 PM
Le saludo, Visitante | RSS
Anuncios
Inicio » Álbum de fotos » Chicas Yoencuentro » Driu
Me llamo Driu soy de venezuela y tengo 22 años, me gusta bailar conocer gente y hacer amigos.
Visiones: 1247 | Tamaños: 374x500px/29.0Kb
Fecha: 2011-02-06 | Ha añadido: Driu
Denunciar Foto
Ranking: 4.5/28


Total de comentarios: 151 2 »
0 Spam
15 Admin  
Hello there,

We are the exclusive partner of a live-sex-chat site and we are looking now for studios from South/Latino America. The girls, only 18+ age, have to talk english on a decent level.We will select only the best studios.
The model or the studio will receive 80% from the total sum made by the girls and the payment will be made in the 2nd day of the new month, for example, the money for January will be wired on 2nd-3rd of February in EURO account.(The rest of 20% represents our comission as the exclusive agent plus extra fees in order to promote the website worldwide)
For the registrations we need for each girl: the scanned passportor other ID with picture, a picture with the girl holding the passport/ID next to her face, a picture with the girl holding a piece of paper with the actual date next to her face, and 5-6 profile pictures.We will select only the best studios: good looking girls, with a good english conversation, HD webcams, fast internet connection.
Please send us the bank details too, we are using as payment method only wire transfer but if it's necesarry we can make payments by Payoneer too.

Kind Regards

0 Spam
14 Helmi  
-"Pics are great, looks like a lot of fun! I'm so jealous of you being in LA, it's the besgigt dream of mine - LA and NY... maybe one day :)Check out my blog and my first outfit:)www.magdalenny.blogspot.comIf u wanna help me, please click on my ads, I'd appreciate that :)xxxMeg :)"

0 Spam
13 Carlos  
Hola preciosa, cuanto tiempo sin verte por la web, que tal todo?

0 Spam
12 jorge aguilar gonzalez  
tebes muiguapa megustaria konoserte

0 Spam
11 juan  
TIENES LOS MEOS CAXETES TE PONDRIA TODA MI VERGA

0 Spam
10 Dani  
Vaya trasero cariño!!!

0 Spam
9 mike  
[color=blue]hola linda[/color] wink

0 Spam
8 Oscar  
Besos guapa!!!

0 Spam
7 Sergio  
Mamasitaaaa que hermosura cariñito! Un besote bien grande!

0 Spam
6 Galileo  
Driuuuuuuu que cuerpazo guapa, a ver si nos impresionas con mas fotos!! Y por su puesto tienes un 5.

1-10 11-15
Solamente los usuarios registrados pueden añadir los comentarios.
[ Registrarse | Entrada ]
Categorías de la sección
Menú del sitio
Sponsors
Buscar
Entrada
Estadística

Total en línea: 1
Invitados: 1
Usuarios: 0
Compartenos